Jan 31, 2012

Brown Shoes

Last week, there's an event held in Jakarta. Next Level is an event that you can find all fashion product from Indonesian designer. I can't go to that event, because I've a lot of assignment. So I ask Bertha to find a cute stuff in there. And she found a cute vintage shoes. I really love it !!




Guys, I'm really sorry if I can't reply or comment in your post, because an error occurred. I'm really really sorry... But thanks for visiting and comment in my blog. I'll try to comment in your post soon. 
xoxo

9 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

these shoes are so vintage and cute
totally adorable! :)

Marina Di Guardo said...

I love your nice shoes...
ciao dear Angelica!
wonderful blog!

Lisa said...

great shoes!

davonglisa.blogspot.com

missdanbee said...

those shoes are adorable <3

missdanbee.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

Really lovely shoes! They are just perfect!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Loving those shoes - so cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Sazi Efionayi said...

lovely blog,come check out my blog and follow if u like it,i will follow right back...cheers
http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

BERTHA NATASHA said...

You've to come to Next Level in another chance. You'll find a lot of adorable fashion stuff there!

See you soon!!
BERTHA NATASHA

Sazi Efionayi said...

thanks for dropping a comment on my blog....i cant find u on the G.F.C followers...xoxo


http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/2012/02/sunny.html