Jan 26, 2012

Dream Job

This month is a busiest month ever for me !! There's a  lot of deadline. One of my assignment is campus magazine. It's one of my dream for become a fashion editor, and I made it !! Actually I'm not just as a fashion editor, but also a photography. YIPEEEEE !! I really love this job...

with Ara, one of my fashion stylist

Indra, one of the photographers


 

directing the models
 briefing with photographer and fashion stylists 

 Dinda, my fashion stylist





Dennis, my managing director

funny moment




 
I love this job and I wish someday I get a job as a fashion editor in the magazine... AMEN !

2 comments:

Diana said...

love the photos! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Brandi said...

Wow...what a fun job!! congrats!!

come check out my new blog! run-style.run.blogspot.com